- Control of Calibrated Equipment
- Recall Report for “Out of Cal” Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance Schedules
- Track Unscheduled Maintenance
- Generate Fix-It-Tickets
- Control Miscellaneous Assets
- Build a simple and effective Quality Management System (QMS / eQMS)
- Efficient and Cost Effective
- Simple, low cost solution.
- Saves time and improves efficiency.
- Reduce risk through proper preventive maintenance
- Quality Effectiveness
- Helps control calibrated equipment
- Easily generate a Calibration Recall report
- Maintenance Due reports show the status of your equipment with a click of a button.
- A Vital Tool to ensure ISO 9001:2015 compliance
- Paperless QMS system
- Scan and link digital photographs, calibration certificates, or other electronic documents.
|Single User License:||$249|
|Unlimited Number of Users:||$699|
|SQL BASED PRODUCT|
|3-User SQL License||$499|
|5-User SQL License||$699|
|Unlimited User SQL License||$1200|
|Source Code||Contact Us|
- Value Licensing
- Licensing is based on concurrent or simultaneous users – not CPU based.
- One Price
- No annual maintenance contracts are needed!
- Additional Users
- Additional users may be added at a later time by simply purchasing and entering a new activation code.
If you have Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013-2016 (32bit or 64bit) previously installed, download the database file.
If you do not have Access installed, 1) download and install Microsoft Access Runtime and 2) download the 32bit database file above.
If you want a PowerPoint presentation showing features, benefits, set-up, and use, download the presentation.
If you want an introductory tutorial showing common tips and tricks to make the most out of using Microsoft Access, download the Tutorial.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10
- 64 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Access (if you do not have Access installed, you may download a free runtime version from Microsoft by clicking here.)