- Complete document lifecycle management
- Controls any electronic document including Microsoft office files: Word, Excel, PowerPoint PDF, AutoCAD, SolidWorks
- Control document releases
- New documents
- Revisions to existing documents
- Obsolete documents
- Ensure approvals are documented
- Capture electronic signatures
- Password entry required
- Organize electronic documents
- Organize by Type, Department, and Owner
- Group related documents for quick reference
- New releases reset training requirements
- User login: define user passwords and privileges
- Simple, effective reports
- Measure the effectiveness of your document control system
- Manage Training Records
- Define Job Descriptions / Roles and Responsibilities
- Define Training requirements
- by position (standard training for each position)
- by employee (special training for each employee)
- for revision controlled documents
- Manage a Training Schedule
- Certification Requirements
- Re-Certification Requirements
- Document revisions trigger training requirements
- Email Reports directly to affected employees
- Build a simple and efficient Quality Management System (QMS)
- Efficient and cost effective
- Simple, low cost solution
- Saves time and improves efficiency
- Simple document life cycle management
- Training effectiveness
- Defines roles and responsibilities for each position
- Defines required training for each position
- Reports the training status of your workforce with a click of a button
- Archives training / certification test results
Download the FREE DEMO, if you have Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016/Office 365 (32 bit) installed.
If you have Microsoft Access 64bit previously installed, download the 64Bit Database file.
If you do not have Access installed, 1) download and install Microsoft Access Runtime and 2) download the 32bit database file above.
If you want a PowerPoint presentation showing features, benefits, set-up, and use, download the presentation.
If you want an introductory tutorial showing common tips and tricks to make the most out of using Microsoft Access, download the Tutorial.
- Licensing is based on concurrent or simultaneous users – not CPU based.
- No annual maintenance contracts are needed!
- Additional users may be added at a later time by simply purchasing and entering a new activation code.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10
- 64 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Access (If you do not have Access installed, you may download a free runtime version from Microsoft by clicking here.)