There have been some important updates to the Asset Tracking Database.
1. We have a new user interface:
The new interface is very simple and intuitive, allowing users to move between modules with fewer clicks.
2. We have automatically re-scheduled PMs and Calibrations.
3. We also have the ability to collect parametric data for each calibration:
Calibration data collection is great for devices, such as calipers or gauge blocks, that are calibrated internally. Techs can record the actual measurements, compare them to specification limits, and create a quality record for each calibration event.
There is no charge for the latest version of the software. However, we charge
$95 to import data from your current database into the new database.
The service may be purchased from the following link:
– Freeze your database (do not make any further changes)
– Zip or compress the database file and email it to us
– We will import the data and email the database back to you