The Nonconformance Module is a simple and effective tool to comply with quality management standards.
- Manage Nonconformances
- Track non-conforming product
- Assign defect codes and cost
- Document disposition (Scrap, rework, use as is)
- Perform Failure Analysis
- Analyze defects for continual improvement
- Analyze and report on
- defect trends
- defect cost, cost of poor quality
The Nonconformance module is available in both the SBS Q-Med Database and the SBS Quality Database.
The Q-Med Database is ideal for FDA regulated industries (Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals)
The Quality Database is designed for Manufacturing, Aerospace, Service and other industries.