- Nonconformance Tracking and Analysis
- Closed loop Corrective Actions with Validation and Verification
- Audit Management
- Risk Management (FMEA and SWOT Analysis)
- Continual Improvement Projects
- Preventive Actions
- Meeting Manager
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Rich set of reports and analysis tools for each module
- Build a simple and efficient Quality Management System (QMS / eQMS)
- Customer satisfaction
- Quickly and effectively respond to customer complaints
- Rebuild customer confidence when things go wrong
- Monitor Customer Perceptions and take action to improve
- Efficient and cost effective
- Simple, low cost solution
- Saves time and improves efficiency
- Answers are a click away
- Quality effectiveness
- Analyze graphs, charts, and reports on demand
- Report corrective and preventive action (CAPA) performance metrics
- List open CAPA with pending actions, owners, and due dates
- Tracks customer complaints
- Organize and document management review meetings
- Paperless system
- Scan and link digital photographs or other electronic documents
- A vital tool to ensure ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, ISO/TS 16949, API Q1 compliance
- Updated to meet the new “Risk Based Thinking” requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Latest NEWS: SBS Quality Database version 4.45 was released 13-Oct-2016. Click here for more details.
If you have Microsoft Access 2007, 2010 or 2013 (32bit) installed, download the 32bit database file.
If you have Microsoft Access 2010 64bit or 2013 64bit installed, download the 64bit database file.
If you do not have Microsoft Access installed, download and install Microsoft Access Runtime and then 2) Download the 32 bit Database file (above).
If you want a PowerPoint presentation showing features, benefits, set-up and use, download the presentation.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10
- 64 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Access (If you do not have Access installed, you may download a free runtime version from Microsoft by clicking here.)