- Nonconformance Tracking and Analysis
- Closed loop Corrective Actions with Validation and Verification (CAPA)
- Audit Management
- Risk Management (FMEA and SWOT Analysis)
- Continual Improvement Projects
- Preventive Actions
- Meeting Manager
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Rich set of reports and analysis tools for each module
- Build a simple and efficient Quality Management System (QMS / eQMS)
- Customer satisfaction
- Quickly and effectively respond to customer complaints
- Rebuild customer confidence when things go wrong
- Monitor Customer Perceptions and take action to improve
- Efficient and cost effective
- Simple, low cost solution
- Saves time and improves efficiency
- Answers are a click away
- Quality effectiveness
- Analyze graphs, charts, and reports on demand
- Report corrective and preventive action (CAPA) performance metrics
- List open CAPA with pending actions, owners, and due dates
- Tracks customer complaints
- Organize and document management review meetings
- Paperless system
- Scan and link digital photographs or other electronic documents
- A vital tool to ensure ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, ISO/TS 16949, API Q1 compliance
- Updated to meet the new “Risk Based Thinking” requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14971
Latest NEWS: SBS Quality Database version 4.45 was released 13-Oct-2016. Click here for more details.
Download the 32bit database file, if you have Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32bit) installed, .
Download the 64bit database file, if you have the 64 bit version of Microsoft Access installed (2010 or later), .
If you do not have Microsoft Access installed, download and install Microsoft Access Runtime and then 2) Download the 32 bit Database file (above).
If you want a PowerPoint presentation showing features, benefits, set-up and use, download the presentation.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10
- 64 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Access (If you do not have Access installed, you may download a free runtime version from Microsoft by clicking here.)