- Develop Vendor qualification plans
- Record qualification results
- Maintain your Approved Vendor List (AVL)
- Establish criteria for selection, evaluation and re-evaluation of suppliers
- Link electronic files (paperless system)
- Rich set of reports
- User login: define user passwords and privileges
- Comply with standard Purchasing requirements of
- ISO 9001:2015
- TS 16949
- Efficient and cost effective
- Simple, low cost solution
- Intuitive design = little training required
- Saves time and improves efficiency
- Answers are a click away
- A vital tool to ensure compliance
- Paperless system: Scan and link digital photographs or other electronic documents
Download the FREE DEMO, if you have Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016/Office 365 (32 bit or 64 bit) installed.
If you do not have Microsoft Access installed, 1) download/install a free runtime version from the Microsoft website and then 2) download the database file.
If you want to purchase the software using your credit card (purchase and receive an activation code by email).
If you want a PowerPoint presentation showing features, benefits, set-up, and use, download the PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10
- 64 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Access (If you do not have Access installed, you may download a free runtime version from Microsoft by clicking here.)